There are a number of fantastic spots to get a fast bite, a cup of coffee, or a cold cerveza. For a good cup of coffee and a scrumptious bagel-yes, bagel-Bagelmen's is a must. Found on San Jose California downtown. There were certainly some high-profile dining establishment closures over the past couple years. However, those voids will quickly be filled with the next generation of Downtown San Jose restaurants.
Sushi Confidential is slated to take over that huge space with their second dining establishment. The first is a Campbell hotspot offering ingenious twists on Japanese food. The Downtown San Jose location will likely have the largest outside space of any Sushi restaurant in the Bay Area and be a welcome addition to our restaurant scene. The goal is to open by Super Bowl 50 on February 7th.
Here are updated list of most recent downtown San Jose restaurants:
- 2nd Story Bakeshop - Shop is located at 138 E. Santa Clara Street, San Jose, 95113. We are open Tuesday-- Friday, 7am-- 2pm and on Saturday, 8am-- 2pm.
- 488 Cafe - They have actually included a fresh new look accompanied with helpful info provided in a simple to discover format.
- 4th Street Pizza Co. - Opened for organisation on August of 2006. Managing owners Rich Daly and Josh McGhie have actually been lifelong good friends.
- 71 Saint Peter * - Established itself as a premier for special events, events and intimate dining for patrons from all over the Bay Location.
- Affinity - Affinity matches the stylings of the hotel and provides a myriad European-inspired food made with abundant, local active ingredients
- Angelou's Mexican Grill - Serves a variety of tasty dishes for breakfast and lunch. Their menu consists of Mexican, American, and other worldwide flavors. Their consumers' favorites include our beautiful Enchiladas and our Shrimp Alfredo Pasta.
- Arcadia * - A contemporary American steakhouse in downtown San Jose, is known for its prime cuts of beef, fresh fish and poultry. Executive Chef Evan Perlick prepares Mina classics such as Lobster Corn Dogs and Ahi Tuna Tartare, and Truffled Mac & Cheese.
- Back A Yard - Is your location for tasty Caribbean and American food. With 2 places to serve you, they also offer catering for small and large celebrations. "Back A Yard" is a term most Caribbean Nationals or tourists that check out the Caribbean are typically acquainted with.